Mission 7 Walkthrough! Fixing the clock
Here is the Video Guide to it:
Go Check it Out!
Here is the written guide to completing it:
- Talk to G. Choose any option. He explains the problem with the Clocks.
- Click the moniter of the Snow Forts that G is pointing to. You will see the the Polar Bear and the Crab break the clock. Click the corner to exit the clock.
- Talk to G again. Keep choosing the top option. He wants you to find the parts to repair the clock.
- Go to the Gadget Room. Take the LifeGuard Rescue Tube off the shelf and put it in your inventory.
- Use your map and go to the Dock. Talk to the penguins from the Blue team. Keep clicking the top options until they let you play to get back the target.
- Here’s how you play: Click and hold the mouse until the bar goes up to the red zone. LET GO immediately when the bar is at the red zone. Then aim with your mouse and shoot at the target. Remember, the target is moving so click just a little bit ahead of where the target is going. And it takes longer for the snowball to travel the farther the penguin is from you.
- Once you win, they’ll give you the target. Give them the Rescue Tube so they can continue practicing.
- Go to the HQ. Talk to G and tell him you need to use the Electromagnet 3000. He say’s the combination is ‘key’.
- Go to the Invention Cabinet, which is left of the entrance to the Gadget Room. There is a Decoder available if you put your cursor on the bottom right of the screen. Decode the word ‘key’ to Secret Agent Code and input it into the lock.
- The lock will open. Take out the Magnetron 3000. Now go to the Iceberg on your Map.
- Go to the left until you see an spring-in-an-icecube floating in the ocean. Use the Magnetron to pull it out of the water. Put them both in your inventory.
- Go to the HQ. Go to the Gadget Room. Place the ice cube on the Test Chamber. Pull the Red lever. Now Press the Flame button. Now pull the lever again, then pick up the Spring.
- Go to the Town. Talk to Rookie. Then, ask him for a poster of the Prime Gear. Put it in your inventory.
- (Optional step) Go to the Ski Village and talk to the penguins there. They explain how the type of snow matters. And the Snow Forts has the best.
- Go to the Beach and talk to the yellow penguin on the chair. He say’s he gave a yellow puffle a drawing of a chair and the puffle made the chair for him. Pick up the green bucket next to him that’s on the ground.
- Go to the Snow Forts and fill the green bucket up with snow.
- Use your map and go to the Plaza. Go into the Pizza Parlor.
- Take the sheet of music on the floor next to the piano.
- Exit the Pizza Parlor. And go into the Stage. Click on the piano at the Stage. Put the sheet of music on the piano stand. Play the colored notes in the order it says on the music sheet (read from left to right). The yellow puffle will love it and come out of hiding!
- Now give the puffle the picture of the gear. Then give it the bucket of snow. It’ll construct a replica Gear. Place the Gear in your inventory.
- Now go back to the Gadget Room in the HQ.
- Place the Gear on the Test Chamber. Pull the lever. Push the snowflake button. The pull the lever again. Take out the hardened Gear.
- Go to the Snow Forts one more time. Now click on the Snow Forts Clock to get behind it. Place the Gear in the middle, the Spring on the upper left, and the Target on the outside (on top of the pole). Now exit the Clock.
- The Construction worker will cheer. You will get a call on your spyphone from the Polar Bear! He says He underestimated you but destroying the Clock Tower was just a distraction for his Grand Master Plan. Then he says “Until next time!” and hangs up. Uh-oh!
- Talk to G and exit. Claim your Medal and Gift.
Thanks again to Blubasaur for the help =)
Here is your Reward: